Monday, June 11, 2007
Fun Forest Lives Up To The Name
That is right, people. I went, I climbed, I conquered. Little Miss who used to be deathly afraid of heights should now be known as Little Miss, the Brave. What am I talking about you say? Well, the acolyte mom at Christ the King decided to award the acolytes with a trip into the Fun Forest. I got to go along as a chaperone and participate in this fun-filled event. Think high ropes course on steriods. It was great! They essentially give you a harness and some hardware to manuever through the trees, offer a 15 minute training session, and set you free. (This would never happen in the States.)The Fun Forest offers 9 different courses based on age, body build, and skill level. Some of the elements were super scary, but I was impressed with our youth. The majority of the acolytes tried all of the levels, including #9. Way to go! We had fun times. Everyone will for sure remember this excursion. Maybe it will turn into a yearly tradition. It would be worthy of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment