
I had some very special guests in Germany this week. No, not President Bush and his posse. My sister, Sarah and her boyfriend, Josh visited. We had a great visit, but it was too short. They were in Frankfurt for only two days. We made the most of their time. I showed them the sights in Frankfurt and we traveled to Marburg (which is about an hour from Frankfurt by train.) Marburg was super nice. Thank you to Jaki and Jorge who suggested we spend the day there.
Anyone else want to come visit? You have one month before I leave the land of hopps, lederhosen, and schnitzel. Come visit!!!
1 comment:
What a wonderful trip to spend with your sister! I'm so glad you got the chance to do that while you were there. I can't for you to back in the states -- see you soon!
Post a Comment