Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm Alive! I'm Alive!

I am happy to report that I am still alive. No, this world has not gotten rid of me yet, despite my long absence on this blog. I have just been SUPER busy settling into my new life in Darien, CT. Transitioning back into life Stateside can be difficult, but add to it starting a new job, moving to a new part of the country, and getting teenagers to like you on top of all of that...it can be right down brutal! But, never fear. I have come out on the other side of it happy and healthy. Praise the Lord! Above is a picture of the wonderful staff at Saint Luke's, Darien. The gentleman in the middle wearing the salmon colored shirt is our Rector, David Anderson. The gentleman next to him on the right in the blue sweater is the Assoc. Rector for Children and Youth Ministries, Andrew Walter. I have to tell you that I have landed in a great spot with these gentlemen as my mentors. They are great to work for and I count my lucky stars every day. I want to tell you all that even though I am happy in Darien, I still miss my other parishes. It is hard to forget what wonderful people I have worked with in the past. You all have made a mark on my life. I love and appreciate you for it. Please stay in touch and I'll try to do the same. AND I promise it will not be another two months before I update the blog. God's Peace, Alexandra

No comments: